What are Progressive Lenses?
Progressive lenses are multifocal glasses that correct far, middle, and near vision with a seamless transition that magnifies from the top to the bottom of the lens. Hence, the lenses allow the prescription to vary across the lens, allowing the wearer to see clearly at every distance with only one pair of progressive glasses.
Why Would You Need Progressive Lens?
People wear progressive lenses for many reasons. For example:
- Your vision becomes weaker as you age.
- You spend a lot of time staring at a computer or reading a small font.
- You have problems reading big street signs, fine print, and other things.
How Do Progressive Readers Work?
A progressive lens features three sections. Unlike a trifocal or bifocal, progressive lenses have no visible lines that separate sections. With these eyeglass frames, you look through different parts to see various distances, such as:
- You look out the top section to see things far away
- You look through the middle to see things at an average distance
- You look through the bottom to see words up close
Progressive reading glasses are perfect for anyone who has trouble seeing at various distances. We have a wide selection of progressive lenses for women and men. So, if you’re looking for an easier way to read at every distance, a pair of progressive eyeglasses is your best option!